Quick Press Seam Roller - Lori Holt - sewing accessory
It saves a lot of time from having to get up and go to the ironing board when you have a lot of little seams to press open while quilting.
It also saves your fingers if you're one of those who thinks finger pressing is the only quick alternative to going to the ironing board.
Iron less, quilt more! The Quick Press Seam Roller is the perfect tool to flatten seams and appliqué shapes. Made of sturdy wood, this seam roller creates fast, flat seams with just the slightest pressure so you can finish your project faster and heat-free. With its adorable aqua wood handle, it is wonderful for counter display and is so useful in classes and small sewing spaces where irons are hard to fit.
- Won't pull or distort fabric
- Wheel tapered to focus pressure on seam
- Prevents seam impression on right side of project
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle
- Ideal for paper piecing or laminates
- Use to seal glued seams on leather and felt
How to use
- Support project on firm surface
- Seam allowance facing up
- Keep tool centered on seam
- Roll over seam to press open, to side, or press a fold
- Too much pressure or repeated pressing can stretch fabric
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with an asterisk-free ironclad 180-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
2. In the pop-up window, click on the location on the image below.
3. Choose your bank country.
4. Now you can use credit cards to pay.
Do you want to use this credit card to create a PayPal account?
According to your needs, choose yes or no.