Make super strong joints with our Tongue Groove Milling Router Bit. Lengthen or connect wooden boards effortlessly without nails. Precise gaps & tongues provides strong joints that will hold and stay in place!
Cut and connect easily and safely with anti-kickback & heat resistant design! Perfect for amateurs and professionals for all kinds of woodworks!
Strong Joints - Accurately creates gaps and tongue to make strong end-to-end joints in all wood and wood composites. Great for doors, cabinets, tables, shelves, more!
- Quick & Easy - Sharp blades let you lengthen and connect boards by creating joints quickly & easily with a flawless finish. Perfect for amateurs and professionals for all kinds of woodworks!
- Durable Materials - Solid fortified C3 Carbide tipped blade & carbon steel handle. Micro grain grade provides increased strength and utmost resistance.
- Safe to Use - Heat Resistant Teflon Coating & Anti-kickback design prevents sudden unintended movement & accidents. Tested for high speed use, exceeding the 22,000-RPMs delivered by most portable routers.
- Cut All Woods - Great on MDF, solid wood, MDF, particle board, plywood, etc. Perfect for flooring, door paneling and more!
- It is to end join two or more pieces. You run one end through, and then you raise or lower it enough to cut the other piece so that they interlock.
- It can cut plywood and any joined wood i.e. maple/walnut cutting boards.
- Material/s: Carbide Alloy
- Shank Sizes: 1/2in / 1/4in
- 1 x Tongue Groove Milling Router Bit
🌎 Worldwide Shipping ✈
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 7-15 days worldwide. However, you may receive your items earlier. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting for! 😉
🔒 100% Risk-Free Purchase 🔥
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. Just shoot us a message at contact email@example.com, and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.
2. In the pop-up window, click on the location on the image below.
3. Choose your bank country.
4. Now you can use credit cards to pay.
Do you want to use this credit card to create a PayPal account?
According to your needs, choose yes or no.